All most all dreams have some messages from our unconscious and reveal a lot about our inner emotions, feelings, secrets and fears so it is necessary to pay attention to different symbols and try to find the accurate meaning. One of these dreams that causes a wide range of questions for us is the dream of baldness or losing hair.
Dreaming about hair loss and baldness hints us to our hidden thoughts, feelings, emotions and secrets. If you want to find the exact message of such dreams, pay attention to all symbols and factors in your dream. In this post, we have prepared all possible dream interpretations of baldness in different religions and based on various symbols.
Dream Interpretation of Baldness in Islam:
Islamic dream interpreters believe that baldness in dreams represents money from a higher authority that will only cause difficulties and hardships and serve no purpose.
This dream indicates that your chief will lose part of his wealth, and his power and prestige will decline. If you have some debts, it means that you will settle them.
The hair of the head falling, little by little until the dreamer becomes bald:
When you have such a dream, it implies that your money might go and as a result, you may lose your prestige.
A bald woman:
A bald woman in dreams is an indication of two things: a year of drought and scarcity or plot.
Sitting with a bald-headed woman:
If one sees himself sitting with a bald-headed woman in a dream, it denotes that he is engaging in a project that is influenced by skepticism, or it also indicates that the dreamer will become a victim to temptation.
Other Islamic dream interpreters believe that baldness in dreams is an implication of losing a job or falling in rank.
Dream Interpretation of Baldness in Zhou-gong’s Dream Dictionary:
A bald man:
Dreaming of a bald man in China signifies that someone is conspiring against your interests; if you can be attentive, his / her plot will defeat.
Dreaming of hair loss is a bad omen symbolizing a strong recession, in this case, extra attention is required.
Hair in mess and hair loss:
If one sees messy hair and hair loss in a dream, it foretells bad incidents may occur to his/her descendants.
Dream Interpretation of Baldness in Dream Dictionary for Dummies:
In Dream Dictionary for Dummies, loss of hair is a sign of vulnerability, anxiety about weakness, and fear of failure or aging.
- If a woman will have to earn her own livelihood, as fortune has passed her by, it is so usual for her to have the dream of losing her hair until she becomes bald.
- To see a bald-headed man in a dream indicates that swindlers are trying to make a deal that is not favorable to your interests, but by keeping wide awake, you will outwit them.
- Dreaming of a bald-headed woman for a man is not a good omen that hints him to have a vixen for wife.
- Dreaming of a bald-headed man fora young woman is a sign foretells her to use her intelligence against listening to her next marriage offer.
- Dreaming of Bald-headed babies is a good omen indicating a happy home, a loving companion, and obedient children.
Symbolic interpretation of baldness and hair loss is failure and poverty.
baldness in a dream implies the achievement of spirituality with its attendant humility, this dream also denotes honesty. Dreaming of being bald when we normally have hair can be somewhat unclear and ambiguous. Such dreams forecast a loss of intellectual skill, but can also symbolize intelligence. To dream of someone who is bald when they normally have hair, unconsciously want to say that we are being made aware of a degree of dullness in our real life. Many men nowadays choose to shave their heads when they are losing their hair and in their opinion they are taking a practical step to deal with this problem. In a man’s dream, therefore, when he is bald the emotional impact is not so serious but for a woman who finds herself in that position, she will suffer from a more severe emotional impact. Some times we recognize our own intelligence when we have a dream of baldness.
- Dream Dictionary For Dummies (Penney Peirce)
- Ten Thousand Dreams Interpreted (Gustavus Hindman Miller)
- The A To Z Of Dream Interpretations, What Dreams Reveal About Our Lives, Loves And Deepest Fears (Pamela J.Ball)
- A Dictionary Of Symbols (J.E.Cirlot)